To access the Lead Dashboard:
1. Click Menu > Sales & Marketing > Lead Dashboard.
You can also click the Leads Quick Link in the sidebar.
The leads tab shows a table of leads and details including:
|Value||The current dollar value of services on the Lead|
|Salesperson||The Salesperson the Lead is assigned to|
|Date Added||The date the Lead was entered into PestPac|
|Lead Status||The Sales Funnel Stage the Lead is currently in|
|Current Task||The next Workflow Step that must be completed|
|Location Code||The Location/account number for the Lead|
|Sales Region||The Sales Region the Lead is assigned to|
|Primary Contact||The main contact for the Lead|
|Lead Source||The Lead Source the Lead was entered under|
|Company||If commercial, the name of the Company the Lead is under|
|Date Closed||The date the Lead was Closed-Won, Closed-Lost, Closed Nurture, or Disqualified|
|Lead Category||Commercial or Residential|
|Lead Type||How the Lead was entered: Manual, Web, Import|
|Lead Capture Form||The Lead Form the Lead filled out|
|Timeframe||How long it may be until the Lead closes|
|Campaign||The Campaign that brought the Lead into PestPac|
|Lead Email||The email of the primary contact on the lead|
|County||The county the Lead lives/works in|
|Phone||Phone number for the Lead|
|Street Address||Street Address of the LEad|
|City||City of the Lead|
|State||State of the Lead|
|Zip||Zip for the Lead|
|Target Pests||The Target Pests that the Lead identified when being qualified|
|Closed/Disqualified Reason||The reason selected by the Salesperson for why the Lead was Lost, Nurtured, or Disqualifed|
To edit the visible columns, click the “Choose Fields” button.
You can also click and hold your mouse button on any column header and drag it to a different position. The dashboard will immediately reload with the new layout.
The funnel tab displays a chart showing the stages of the funnel, the count of leads in each stage, and the value of lead revenue in each stage.
The maps tab shows a Google Map display with locations of your leads plotted on it, color-coded by their status.
- Grey: Unqualified
- Green: Closed Won
- Red: Lost
- Yellow: Nurtured
Appointments & Tasks Tab
The tasks tab provides “at-a-glance” information about the tasks for a salesperson. Sales Managers can view the tasks for a salesperson who reports to them from the "Select Salesperson" dropdown menu.
- Priority - A color coded arrow describing the priority of the task (Red = High, Yellow = Medium, Blue = Low).
- Task - The name of the sales task.
- Status - The status of the task (Open, Closed, Deferred).
- Due Date - The date when the task is set to be completed.
- Task Type - The type of task, as defined by types in the Task Types lookup table.
The missed calls tab lists phone calls that came from your Campaign Tracking Numbers.
The table contains columns describing:
- Date/Duration: A time stamp of the call with how long it was.
- Numbers: Lists what number called and what tracking number it called.
- Campaign: The Campaign this tracking number is tied to.
- Matched Customer: Determines if the incoming phone number matches a current PestPac location.
- Answered: Did someone pick up the call? Yes or No.
- Leads: The Lead this call was converted to.
- Recording: The status of the recorded call - Needs Review, Lead Created, No Recording Available
- Actions - Allows you to play a recording, convert the call to a Lead, add the call to an existing Lead, or tell PestPac this is not a Lead.
To listen to a voicemail, click the Play button icon under the Actions column:
Then click “Play” in the pop up window:
To delete a voicemail, click the red X button under the Actions column:
To add a missed call as a new lead, click the green check mark button under the Actions column:
To add a call to an existing lead, click the plus button under the Actions column: