Default stages of the sales funnel include:
- New - A lead that has been entered into PestPac
- Qualified - A lead that has been confirmed to be interested in service
- Pending Agreement - A lead that has been sent an Agreement but has not yet signed it
- Closed Won - A lead that has converted to a sale
- Closed Lost - A lead that has fully declined service
- Closed Nurture - A lead that may switch from a no to a yes
- Disqualified - A lead that is not eligible for service
You can add additional custom stages to the sales funnel, such as Sales Appointment Scheduled or Agreement Out, by:
1. Click Menu > Settings > Sales & Marketing Settings
2. In the Lead Management section, click "Sales Funnel Stages"
3. Click on “Add Stage”
4. Enter the name and close probability (from a scale of 1-100 percent), then click the gold "OK" button.
5. Click and drag the arrow icons to rearrange the order of the stages
6. Click the pencil icon to edit the name and close probability of the stage.
7. Click the trash can icon to delete the funnel stage. Default stages are locked and cannot be deleted.