For example, you could have four different forms that you rotate in and out on your website homepage throughout the year. We could label them as “Homepage” lead forms.
To create or edit a lead form type:
1. From the menu, click Settings --> Sales & Marketing Settings.
Next, go to the section Lead Management and click "Lead Form Types."
2. Click on “Add Lead Form Type.”
3. Enter the name of your Lead Form Type and click “OK.”
4. Click and drag the arrow icons to rearrange the order of the Lead Form Types.
5. Click the pencil icon to edit the name of the Lead Form Type.
6. Click the trash can icon to delete the Lead Form Type.