1. Click Menu > Sales & Marketing > Lead Dashboard.
2. Click the "Add Lead" button.
3. Select whether you’re adding a lead for a new or existing location.
3A. If an existing location, you’ll be asked to search for that location. You may search by name, company, street, email, or phone. PestPac will autofill any information it knows about the location.
3B. Otherwise, enter the information on your own. PestPac only requires that some of the fields be filled in, but your company may have stricter policies.
Please speak to your manager for company specific requirements.
|PestPac Required||PestPac Optional|
|Lead Type (Residential or Commercial)||Suite/Apt|
|First Name||Best Contact Method|
|Last Name||Best Contact Time|
|Phone number||Location type|
4. When you click “Add Service,” a pop up will open and ask you to select the service, frequency, and confirm the cost. You MUST add a service if you're scheduling an appointment.
5. Select the service or product you’re adding to this lead.
6A. If you select a service you will need to select a frequency (A), confirm the initial price (B), and confirm the recurring price (C) .
Your company may have this filled in automatically. You’re also able to enter in a discount.
6B. If you select a product you only need to enter in a quantity. Price may be determined by your company ahead of time.
8. Because you are assigning this to a salesperson, leave the “Lead Status” as “Active.”
9A. Decide if you're picking a Salesperson for the lead. If you select "Leave to Assignment Manager", PestPac will pick the Salesperson. You may come back to this after you schedule an appointment and change anytime.
9B. You can also schedule an Estimate Order for the lead. You MUST have a service on the lead (even if it is set to $0) to schedule an Estimate.
If you click “Schedule Now,” the PestPac Quick Scheduler will open in a pop-up window. Make sure you allow pop-ups from PestPac.
If your company has created Lead Assignment Rules, PestPac will highlight the suggested salesperson. If no Assignment Rule applies, select the salesperson you want the lead to be assigned to. Either way, select the time for the Estimate.
When the order is created, it will be added to the lead and try and match it to a Salesperson. Otherwise, select the Salesperson you want.
9C. If you need to leave the appointment to the salesperson to schedule, click “Leave to Salesperson.”
10. Click “Save” to enter the lead.