Please Note: Custom agreements must be developed using HTML with referenced objects hosted on external servers. You can also make a copy of the template we've provided, which will carry over all included HTML, to customize.
To add a custom agreement template:
1. From the menu, click Settings --> Sales & Marketing Settings.
2. Go to the section Lead Management and click "Agreement Templates."
3. Click on “Add Template”
4. Click the checkbox to set this template as enabled. This will display it in the list of available proposals drop down menu when sending to a lead.
5. Enter the name for the template.
6. Click “Add A Custom Field” to choose the terms to be included in this template.
6. Custom fields allow you to provide areas to determine other important customer information, such as Preferred Service Days, or Special Instructions. These custom fields will show up when you generate an agreement. You can also choose to have them Required fields.
- Check Boxes - Allows you to have multiple check boxes to indicate multiple items. Example: Preferred Service Days
- Date Picker - Presents a calendar for you to select a date to attach information to. Example: Service Start Date
- Drop Down List - Presents a drop-down button with multple options, allowing you to choose one. Example: Preferred Contact Time
- Email Address - Presents a line for you to enter in an email address for your customer.
- Number - Gives you space to enter in a phone number that may also have an extension and requires more space.
- Paragraph Text - Allows you to input details regarding the service. Example: Dog on property, please use rear entrance.
- Phone Number - Gives you space to enter a 10-digit phone number.
- Radio Buttons - Gives you two or more options, of which you would pick one. Example: Gated Community? Yes/No
- Text - Provides a single line of text for you to input basic information. Example: Alternate Email Address
7. Click "Add A Term" to attach any terms you have saved in your Agreement Terms
8. Click “Edit” next to Template HTML to open the HTML editor window and paste in your source code.
9. Paste or add your source code. Click save when complete.