To access the Leads Report:
Click Menu > Sales & Marketing > Sales & Marketing Reports
From the Lead Management Reports section, Choose "Leads."
Fields displayed in the Leads Report include:
- Date - The time that the lead was entered into the platform
- Lead - The name of the customer or business
- Primary Contact - The name of the main contact at the lead
- Location - The city and state of the lead
- Value - The amount of total revenue for the lead
- Salesperson - The salesperson who closed the sale
- Category - The specific workflow that the lead passed through
Add more information to the report by clicking “Choose Fields” and clicking the fields in black to enable. These additional fields include:
- Score - A ranking of your lead based on your ROI and Time Frame of Service for the lead
- Frequency - How often the selected service is for
- Service - The service the lead has selected
- Sales Region - The geographic sales region for the salesperson
- Type - The way the lead came into your business (e.g., phone, email, manual)
- Status - Whether your Lead is New, Closed/Won, or Closed/Lost
- Source - The method that the lead entered the system through (e.g., digital ad, website, customer referral)
- Campaign - The marketing campaign that generated the lead
- Location ID - The Location ID for a particular lead
- Lead Email - The main email contact on the lead
You can search the Leads Report by name, email address, or phone number by entering a keyword in the search box above the report results.
Clicking on "Show Filters" will allow you to apply a number of filters for your search.
You can filter the report by Lead Status, Lead Source, Lead Type, Lead Category, Lead Tag, Campaign, Salesperson, Sales Manager, Sales Region, Service, Product, or Time Frame.
You can save or load a frequently used filter by pressing the gold "Save Filter Selections" and "Load Saved Filters" buttons.