To access the sales report:
Click Menu > Sales & Marketing > Sales & Marketing Reports
From the Lead Management Reports section, Choose "Salesperson Performance."
Fields displayed in the Sales Report include:
- Salesperson - The name of the sales rep.
- Sales Value - The amount of revenue generated by the rep.
- Leads - The number of leads assigned to the rep.
- Sales - The amount of closed orders by the rep.
- Customers - The total amount of customers converted by the rep.
- Close Rate - The percentage of leads closed by the rep.
- Avg. Value/Sale - The average sale amount for an order by the rep.
- Avg. Value/Lead - The average sale amount by lead
- Avg. Time to Close - The average amount of time between when a lead came in and was marked as closed
The Salesperson Performance Report can be filtered to display only sales reps from a specific Sales Region or Date Range by selecting it from the drop-down filters.
All fields in this report are enabled by default. Specific fields can be disabled by clicking the Choose Fields button and deselecting the activated fields.