To access this report:
1. Click Menu > Sales & Marketing > Sales & Marketing Reports.
2. In the Lead Management Reports section, click Sales Region Performance.
3. The report will include:
- Sales Value - The amount of revenue generated by closed-won leads.
- Leads - The number of leads in a region.
- Sales - The number of closed-won leads in a region.
- Customers - The total amount of customers for the leads. Example: two closed-won leads on one customer would be Leads = 2, Customer = 1.
- Close Rate - The percentage of leads that were closed-won.
- Sales Value/Sales - The average value of closed-won leads.
- Sales Value/Lead - The average value of leads overall.
- Avg. Time to Close- The average amount of time between when a lead came in and was marked as closed.
You can rearrange these columns by clicking on the column name and dragging it left or right to the desired location.
The fields are all enabled on your report by default, however, you can change what is showing by clicking the gold "Choose Fields" button in the top right corner of the screen.