This report provides “at-a-glance” view that shows general statistics about the campaigns.
1. Click Menu > Sales & Marketing > Drip Email Campaigns.
2. Click the “+” icon next to any campaign to expand the quick report.
The quick report details:
- The total of emails queued to be sent.
- The total emails sent in the drip.
- Email addresses marked as failed.
- Number of unsubscribes.
- The number of opens.
- The number of clicks to links within the email.
- The number of completed email sends.
- The number of leads created from the campaign.
- Value of open leads created from the campaign.
- Number of sales created from the campaign.
By default, the quick report shows statistics in a number count format. To show stats as a percentage, click the “%” icon.
Drip Campaign Statistics
This report expands on the details from the quick report, showing a graph of activity, and specific actions for each recipient.
1. Click the graph icon.
2. The graph shows a count of the new subscribers, emails sent, emails opens, and clicks for each email template in the drip.
3. The same details available in the quick report are provided for each email template in the drip.
4. The summary section details the performance of the overall campaign.
Both the Quick Report and Email Campaign Statistics update in real-time with no refresh required.