Every email that the PestPac Marketing modules send is tracked so that you can make sure that they are being delivered.
To check the status of your emails:
1. Click on Menu > Sales & Marketing > Sales & Marketing Reports.
2. In the System Reports section, click "Email History."
3. The email history report will come up.
4. Use the filters to filter by:
- Marketing Area
5. You may also use the search field to find a specific email address.
6. The statuses on the emails will tell you about what happened after the email was sent:
- Cancelled: The system's email send was terminated.
- Failed: The customer's email provider returned an error and did not accept the message.
- Clicked: The customer opened the email and clicked a link inside of it.
- Opened: The customer opened the email.
- Delivered: The customer's email provider confirmed delivery of the email, but the customer has not opened it yet.
- Sent: PestPac has sent the email, but it has not yet been confirmed as delivered.
- Queued: PestPac has not sent the email yet.