This report differs from the Campaign Performance Report by showing much more granular detailed performance for attributes including UTM Source, Medium, Term, and Referring Website.
To access the Digital Marketing Performance report:
1. Click Menu > Sales & Marketing > Sales & Marketing Reports
2. In the Lead Management Reports section, click Digital Marketing Performance.
3. Fields displayed in the Digital Marketing Performance Report include:
- UTM_Source - An attribute added to digital marketing campaigns that can identify the advertiser, site, publication, etc. that is sending traffic to your property, for example: google, newsletter4, billboard.
- UTM_Campaign - An attribute added to digital marketing campaigns that can identify individual campaign name, slogan, promo code, etc. for your company.
- UTM_Medium - An attribute added to digital marketing campaigns that can identify the advertising or marketing medium, for example: cpc, banner, email newsletter.
- UTM_Term - An attribute added to digital marketing campaigns that can identify paid search keywords
- Referring Website - The URL of a website that drove traffic to your website
- Sales Value - The amount of revenue generated by the campaign.
- Leads - The number of leads generated by the campaign.
- Sales -The number of closed-won leads generated by the campaign
- Customers - The total amount of customers for the campaign. Example: two closed-won leads on one customer would be Leads = 2, Customer = 1.
- Close Rate - The percentage of leads that were converted to sales.
- Sales Value/Lead - How many leads the campaign generated divided by how much revenue you generated in closed-won sales.
- Sales Value/Sale - The average value of the sale per closed-won lead.
- Avg. Time to Close - The average time it took for a lead to complete the sales funnel as closed-won.
Rearrange columns in the report the way you want by clicking and dragging the columns names around.
Filter the Digital Marketing Performance Report to see results from a specific Sales Region by changing the “All Sales Regions” and/or UTM parameter option. The table is automatically updated upon selection.
All fields in this report are enabled by default. Disable specific fields by clicking the “Choose Fields” button and check/unchecking your preferred items.