This area manages the different options you can use to customize PestPac Lead Management.
To get to "Other Settings," go to:
1. Click Menu > Settings > Sales & Marketing Settings.
2. In the Lead Management section, click Other Settings.
Your six-digit company key.
Public API Key:
Your web team will need this if they build a custom contact form to feed leads into PestPac.
Control what your salespeople can see in Lead Management.
- Salespeople can see others’ leads: If you need your salespeople to be able to see the leads that other salespeople are working, click “Yes.” Otherwise, click “No.”
- Salespeople can see unassigned leads: If you want your salespeople to be able to see the pool of unassigned leads select “Yes.” Otherwise, click “No.”
You can decide who in your company may close or disqualify a lead.
- Administrators: Only users with Lead Management Administrator access can close or disqualify leads.
- Sales Managers: Administrators and Sales Managers can close or disqualify leads.
- Salespeople: All Lead Management users can close or disqualify leads.
What level Sales Users can reassign leads to Salespeople.
- Administrators: Only users with Lead Management Administrator access can reassign leads.
- Sales Managers: Administrators and Sales Managers can reassign leads.
- Salespeople: All Lead Management users can reassign leads.
New Lead Past Due Alert:
How long to wait before notifying the lead management administrator that a new lead has not been qualified.
Selecting a task type will pre-populate the task type on any task added to a lead. Leaving this area blank will leave the Task Type field blank, to be filled in by the user at the time of the note’s entry.
Default Note Code:
Selecting a note code here will pre-populate the Note Code field on any notes added to a lead. Leaving this area blank will leave the Note Code field blank, to be filled in by the user at the time of the note’s entry.
Service / Production Pop Up: Different companies calculate their initial charges in different ways.
- If your initial price is an upfront charge in addition to the cost of the first month, leave this option unchecked.
- If you charge a higher first-month price than the rest of the months of service, check this box.
NOTE: This will not affect the scheduling or billing on the service itself. This will only affect how the lead will calculate their first year price.
Closed-Won Lead Alerts:
Lead Completion Wizard:
- Open “Close Lead Wizard” for Salesperson: After a sale is closed, open the Close Lead Wizard for the salesperson so they may schedule the service they’ve sold.
- Send Close-Won Lead Alert: Email employees in your company an alert that says a lead has been closed and that contains a link to go to the lead and schedule its service. If you do this, click "Add" to start listing emails.