For your Employees to have access to Service Report reporting and settings, you will first need to give them WorkWave Marketing Access.
You may also decide which of your Technicians should be eligible to have Service Reports collected on them and their Services.
To assign access rights and choose the Technicians that will have Service Reports requested for them:
1. Click Menu > Settings > Lookup Tables.
2. Under Frequently Used Lookup Tables, click Employees.
3. Pick your employee.
4. Click WorkWave Marketing Access.
5. In the Service Reports section, you'll see Reports, Administration, and Tech. You may combine any three of these.
- Reports - Access to the results of Service Reports
- Administration - Ability to change the frequency and content of Service Reports
- Tech - Someone who will be performing Services and will have feedback collected on their performance. You may collect Service Reports for as many Technicians as you have licenses for. PestPac will let you know if you do not have any available Service Report licenses.
6. Click Save.