PestPac Service Reports allow you to collect feedback on your Technicians and Services. You can decide how often that happens by changing your marketing settings.
If you have Business Reviews and not Service Reports, click here to see those settings.
To change these settings:
1. Click Menu > Settings > Sales & Marketing Settings.
2. Under System Settings, click Marketing Settings.
3. Click the Service Reports tab.
4. Decide on your Tech Label, Days Before, Days Between, and NPS.
A. Tech Label: How your Techs are referred to in the Service Report questions. Example: Please Rate your Technician.
B. Days Before Service Report Request: How many days after a qualifying service has been completed should the request go out. Example: "0" sends as soon as the batch with the service is released. "5" would wait 5 days from the batch release.
C. Days Between Service Report Requests: How often do you want your customers asked for feedback. Example: If you have weekly customers, you may want this set to 30 so that you only ask them once a month.
D. Collect NPS Score: Yes or No. If you want to collect NPS, click Yes. Otherwise, click No.
5. When you're done, click Save.